Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

complaints

Buggyswife
Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Has anyone made a complaint to this email address, complaintreviewservice@o2.com ?

If so was it sucessful

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 147262 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28301 Solutions

@Buggyswife 

All complaints should be followed up on.

Process here https://www.o2.co.uk/documents/456036/4246828/Customer+Complaints+code+250523.pdf

https://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 11

Buggyswife
  • 6 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi. 

I have placed a complaint via email using the address on the complaints code of practice. Hopefully this will be dealt with or I will be taking it further. 

Thanks for your help

Message 3 of 11

MI5
  • 147262 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28301 Solutions

You're welcome

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 4 of 11

Oxonian
Level 32: Blockbuster         
  • 7766 Posts
  • 155 Topics
  • 25 Solutions

@Buggyswife 

Please take note of the Resolver section at :-

How to Complain | Help | O2

https://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain

Several forum members have reported that Resolver were able to facilitate a satisfactory outcome to their issues.  

Message 5 of 11

MI5
  • 147262 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28301 Solutions

Many times

Message 6 of 11

Buggyswife
  • 6 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have now raised 2 complaints with 02. They have failed 4 times to do a pac code transfer

Message 7 of 11

Leshatt
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have, with no response. 

Message 8 of 11

Oxonian
Level 32: Blockbuster         
  • 7766 Posts
  • 155 Topics
  • 25 Solutions

@Buggyswife 

Who are you transferring in from - not Lyca Mobile perchance ? 

What sort of timescale are you talking about with your complaints ?

Message 9 of 11

Buggyswife
  • 6 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

i, I am transferring from Tesco mobile to 02. 

I am now on attempt number 4 as again it has not transferred over. Every time I speak to someone I get a different reason. 

I put in a complaint via the email address shown on the complaints policy shown online. I haven ot heard anything yet, although it does say at least 7 days for initial reply.

I am at my wits end if honest

Message 10 of 11