Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

LOGGING NETWORK FAULTS

DID YOU KNOW AFTER GOING THROUGH THE USUAL TESTS WITH A CALL CENTER, THEY THEN HAVE TO PUT YOU TO A NETWORK CENTER, WHO ASK THE SAME STUFF.ONCE YOU ADVISE A FAULT THE CUSTOMER DESK WONT LOG A FAULT ON YOUR BEHALF, EVEN AFTER THEY PROVE ITS THERE NETW...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Priority ticket codes

I am trying to get a priority ticket code for Foo Fighters. The advert tells you to text 'Foo' to '2020'. I just get a text directing me back to o2priority.co.uk/foo. I know tickets aren't on sale until Wednesday, but I need the code to get the ticke...

• 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

A excellent suggestion Dont take O2 insurance

I WOULD LIKE TO SUGGEST ALL MY FRNDS & THOSE WHO HAS TAKEN OR PLANNING TO TAKE O2 CONTRACT OR INSURANCE THEY ARE NOT WORTH IT,THEY ARE HARASSING THE CUSTOMER ONLY ,#### SERVICE ,NO RESPONSE OF ANY QUERY & COMPLAINTI LOST MY IPHONE 5WEEK BACKK BUT TIL...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

iphone 3gs insurance out of stock

has anyone else been having the same problem as myself?i successfully made a claim 2 weeks ago after losing my white iphone 3gs and was told the phone was out of stock and would be coming back in to stock soon and they would call me within the week. ...

• 79 replies
  • 0 kudos

Poor Mobile phone signal

I live in an area where o2 is the only useable signal,albeit still very weak. At my home address I have to stand by an upstairs window or go outside to make or receive calls.I heard that a booster is available to plug in at home to improve the signal...

• 22 replies
  • 1 kudos

Insurance claim

Just claimed on my O2 Insurance for a damaged phone. Put on hold by Cust services for 5 mins waiting for the Ins dept to pick up and complete claim form?? - They didn't so CS had to complete for me, like it was a favour! Now waiting for 72hrs for an ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 and iemi bar nightmare

Hi, I have been trying to get O2 to remove a imei bar from my Nokia 5800. It all started in May 2010. Basically I used a work sim card in my own personal phone (a phone that I purchased brand new only 6 months before).Anyway, I left the company in Ma...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos