Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 202 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

3.5g don't work on my sim card .

hello . I have got my old sim card which i bought about 2 years ago and my 3.5g signal don't work there. but about 2 months ago i bought new sim card and there was 3.5g . so my question is how can i enable the 3.5g signal on my old sim card ?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

I Cant send a sms message

I am able to recieve text from everyone, but my phone wont allow me to text anyone back. It stays in the outbox and says resend at a certain time but then that time comes and then it will say a time 3 minutes later. i have a sony ericsson satio.i don...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Customer service

O2 is the worst customer service network.They do not care for their customers at all.I have lost my phone and requested O2 to block the phone and sim card and send me a new one out.I am waiting for the last 6 - 7 weeks now and have requested the same...

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

02 pre pay debit card scam

I was looking through my statement and a transaction of £30 was debited from my account today from 02 pre pay LTD. I have a monthly contract with 02 but had already paid my bill this month. I rang 02 up and they said it looked like I had been scammed...

• 25 replies
  • 0 kudos

SIM Free handset help....

It's been a while since I posted on this forum so my apologies if this has already been discussed. However I'm looking to get a new SIM-free handset and have narrowed my choice down to the following: HTC HD7HTC Desire HDSamsung Omnia 7iPhone 4The fir...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Download Messages from Bluebook

Hey,I just heard that o2 are shutting down bluebook service. They say that we will be able to download and backup all the messages that have been saved on there.I was wondering how to do this? i want to download all the messages that i have had to my...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

no more unlimited internet :(

i have a iphone 3g. been holding out getting the iphone 4 as i did not want to let go of my unlimited internet. i thought if i didnt get an upgrade i could keep hold of my existing tarrif which has unlimited internet. im on the £45 pound tarrif. my c...

• 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can I get bar taken off my iphone?

I lost my iphone on saturday night, and went to nearest o2 shop on sunday to report it. they barred the sim card and iphone for me, and i got a new one ordered on the insurance.Then today i went to work and my friend said he had it. turns out i lent ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos