Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

Time

Do O2 transmit a time signal, so that 'phones will auto update the clock?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

What happens when the iPhone contract expires?

Hi,Was just wondering what happens to your iPhone and such like when you reach the end of the 18month contract?Traditionally if you wish you can either stay and be happy with your contract, or take your phone and service elsewhere if you get a better...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2

Hi everyone,I am writing in the hopes that someone can give me some sound advice on how to get my money back and some compensation for the loss of time and the inconvenience I have been subjected to by O2.The problem;I ordered 3 iPhones for my busine...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

MMS & ACTIVE settings

Just got a new sim free phone ( nokia 3720 classic ) normally just by putting the sim in ( pay&go)& booting up the phone the settings are sent to you in a text , But this never happened . Sending "ACTIVE" to 2020 Get the replay " sorry we have had pr...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

appalling and damaging customer service

This is a message I've just sent. Will follow up with what happens.It is unconceivable that paying customers are treated so badly.O2's Customer Service's mistakes have already uselessly costed mea lot of time and will likely cost me more time and mor...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Coverage problems in mid Devon

HiI've been having coverage problems on and off since New Year. Feeling fobbed off with customer service who want to check my handset. I know its not this as my other half and a friend two streets down are having the same problem.Either really low co...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Message delivery report

HiI have set the delivery report for messages to on but I do not receive a message when the message has been delivered to where I am sending it (if that makes sense) I am on pay as you go and also everytime i send a message i get a bleep and on my sc...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

not recieving texts

I have a o2 contract phone and my wife has payg o2 phone,up until last week i could send texts to her and she would receive them without problem,she no longer gets my text messages !, i have done the obvious checked the number etc . she gets texts fr...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Used iphone

Hi, first time on here so if I have posted in the wrong place sorry.What it is, my brothers contract has just ended for his iphone 3g and he’s upgraded to the 3gs. He is selling me the 3g one and I need to know what I need to do to change it pay as y...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos