cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Impossible to leave O2?

Anonymous
Not applicable

I am sick and tired of having hardly any signal and calls dropping, texts not being delivered or being delivered more than once. So I called 202 yesterday to speak to someone about leaving O2.

I was on hold yesterday for over 30 minutes before I got cut off. Today I am still on hold (after 45 mins listening to the worst hold music ever)

I think that this level of "customer service" from a company as large as O2 is appalling.

Surely, if you have a customer who is wanting to leave your service then you should answer the phone and at least try to find out how you could make the service better, instead of leaving people on hold for ridiculous amounts of time.

I want to leave. Your network doesn't provide the advertised service in my area. You are failing to hold up your end of the contract.

So answer the **bleep** phone. Shouldn't be too difficult since you are a telecommunications company.

Message 1 of 22
21 REPLIES 21

Anonymous
Not applicable

As with everyone else today, you've picked the single worst day of the entire year to phone through. 

Message 2 of 22

Anonymous
Not applicable
And yesterday as well apparently. And I honestly don't see the point in the O2 shops. I went in there yesterday to be told "Phone 202, we can't do anything."
Message 3 of 22

Anonymous
Not applicable

The shops are there to sell phones.  Thats all they do.  Thier sole purpose in life. 

Message 4 of 22

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yet go into any Vodafone, Orange or 3UK shop and they can do anything. Out of all the main networks (and I have been with them all at some point or another) this one is by far the worst overall.
Message 5 of 22

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

There's more than one way to get in touch, try the Live chat in "Contact us" at the foot of the page, or email here:

https://www.o2.co.uk/apps/help/help

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 6 of 22

Anonymous
Not applicable
i too need to cancel. on the link, there was no option for "live chat" that you mentioned. is this not available at the moment as well? is there any other way i can cancel?
Message 7 of 22

Anonymous
Not applicable
your signature states that your opinions are your own and do not reflect o2/telefonica in any way. they may be your own opinions but they certainly reflect badly on o2/telefonica. if you have nothing useful to add to this post, why bother posting? it makes your company look bad. i've always known o2 aren't the best for customer service but i couldnt be bothered to change. but i'm changing because of the way they have handled this whole "iphone release" situation. it should be an opportunity for them, not a burden. i don't expect to gain anything directly from posting this. but hopefully, an employee who actually cares about the company will see it and realise the effect it is having on their customers and revenue. and maybe fire you for being a detriment to their business.
Message 8 of 22

Anonymous
Not applicable

So are you saying that unless I'm agreeing with you that O2 stink and is the root of all evil, then I'm not allowed an opinion?

Message 9 of 22

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 94110 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 7019 Solutions

I think you will find that most O2 employees who post on here (and they have no need to) are passionate about the company. Not too sure why you feel you have the right or need to criticise them if their views do not correspond with your own.

Complain through the official channels here:

http://service.o2.co.uk/IQ/SRVS/CGI-BIN/WEBCGI.EXE?New,Kb=Companion,question=ref%28User%29:str%28Mob...

Message 10 of 22