cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LottoByText 87770

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey, 

I signed up to Lottobytext on competition website topfox and recieved my free lines.

has anyone else used them recently? i want to find out first hand experience, like how many numbers do you usually get? is it worth the £4.50?

thnz

Message 1 of 15
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

This is not a scam, it's a legimate lotto syndicate entries are free but they charge for the results texts sent out, whether it's for you or not is a personal decision.

Not everyone's cup of tea but they have been around for a while now, and it's easy to stop if you want to.

From their terms page:

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 6 of 15
14 REPLIES 14

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
I think this could be a scam. The only people who can legally supply lotto tickets are the national lottery.
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 2 of 15

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144086 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions
Most definitely a scam that will probably cost you 4.50 for every text they send you. I'd cancel it immediately.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 15

jonsie
  • 93157 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6953 Solutions

Cancel immediately, these companies are out to fllece you. Every text you receive is chargeable.

Message 4 of 15

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Upon reading further its a syndicate. Even if you gain winning numbers you'll only get a portion of your winnings:( they're using your money to win for themselves also my friend.
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 5 of 15

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

This is not a scam, it's a legimate lotto syndicate entries are free but they charge for the results texts sent out, whether it's for you or not is a personal decision.

Not everyone's cup of tea but they have been around for a while now, and it's easy to stop if you want to.

From their terms page:

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 6 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the feedback everyone. 

My experience has been fine so far. I've been charged the £4.50 and got the 15 lines they promised. I've just gotta win now the lottery now. slight_smile

thanks.

Message 7 of 15

jonsie
  • 93157 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6953 Solutions

Good luck with it, drinks all round when you hit the big one:smileyhappy:

Message 8 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable

Got another prblem.

Has anyone claimed there winnings from a mobile? Im not at my computer much so need to use my mobile alot, but I am having problems doing it. 

Is it just me or does nayone else?

Can you claim your winnings by texting in?

Message 9 of 15

jonsie
  • 93157 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6953 Solutions

I don't think text is an option. Can you get the same options in the video on the phone?

Message 10 of 15