Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Very Bad data connection in W11

hi there, it has been 10-15 days that the data connection in this area is really very bad inside apartment, pages don't load, have to wait very long - and used to work very well. I have reported to O2 phone support and the network guys twice, every n...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sms to Russia

I have a windows iphone and until the beginning of July I was able to send a sms to Russia with out any problem, now I am unable to, even if I reply to an incoming sms, yet it is deducted from my credit when I send the sms. I am able to send them to ...

• 30 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My balance doesn't show up when I top up with my Pay & Go account

Yes. Hello. I'm the ghost of Marie Joseph Gabriel Antoine Jogand-Pagès, and I have a Pay & Go account with the Francoist regime of the Telefonica corporation (for convenience purposes only I assure you). Unfortunately, my balance hasn't been showing ...

• 26 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Refresh? RE-THINK!!!

2 days ago l noticed on my O2 account page l could upgrade (using refresh on the 3rd August).I went on "chat" to double check this was ok.I was told yes.I went in to my store today only to be told no, because your phone was disconnected 6 months ago!...

• 30 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Credit file updates

Since June O2 have been late in updating my credit report file with Experian, I had to get in touch with Experian about O2 being late updating june report, and July reports not been updated and we are in August? Not sure what to do?

• 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

SIM swap - pseudoscience?

Just a quick question for some of the more technically knowledgeable people on here... I can't help but notice that 'sim swaps' are recommended on these forums for all manner of ailments, but from my experience most of these suggestions seem to be ov...

a_hcir by Level 5: Ponderer
  • 17 replies
  • 1 kudos

"upgrade" = change contract

HiJust a gripe about terminology. When I took out my latest contract I was told I could get an upgrade after 6 months. I took this to mean an upgraded phone. Definition of upgrade"raise (something) to a higher standard, in particular improve (equipme...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos