Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 201 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

Resolved! £22 for NY text messages

Hi, can anyone tell me why my bill seems to include an extra £22 for what seems to be about 50 text messages (no attachements of images), all sent on NY? Who can I call to ask? I cant find anyting with a number I can call? Kind regardsJules

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

View count of community posts

Hi, The view count of posts are not proper. If I see a thread and go back to it again, then it increments the count. Is it right ? Keep an eye on the view count of this post JK

• 13 replies
  • 1 kudos

Overseas problems.... Priority case.... really?!?!?!

I have been working over in egypt for the christmas and new year period, On new years eve I received a text saying that i have hit my £100 capping and services would not work .... Not impressed that it was done on new years eve of all nights as obv n...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Contract Issues

hey I am an international student and unfortunately my visa is expiring soon and I may have to go home if I cant get an extension. Is there a way of getting my contract terminated because I would have to leave the country as per the immigration laws ...

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Overcharged for multiple texts

Wonder if anybody else has had this problem when sending multiple texts eg 1 text message to 4 different contacts my text allowance reduces by 16 basically every message counts as 4.........if i sent 1 message to 7 people would i lose 49 txts from my...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Damaged sim card HELP PLEASE

Hi everyone! This question might have been asked already but I haven't been able to find it so far, so I am sorry if it sounds familiar. I have damaged my sim card from switching sim cards in my phone too many times. My phone does not read my sim car...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! View order status doesn't work

I bought a PAYG phone from this website in the sale and am still waiting for it. The 'View orders' link in my account page never works, it just takes me to a 'BAD REQUEST error 404' page. Yes I have tried several browsers. I have had the email notifi...

Skyrim by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! International calls

I was given a SIM card last year which, if I topped up £10 a month, I could make 50 minutes of calls to a French mobile number - and the receiver did not pay anything for these calls. Is this option still available (I haven't topped up in a while as ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Email not working

Hi, Is anyone experiencing issues with their o2 email account(s)? I have had an o2 email, which I use as my main email for around 5-6 years and it has suddenly stopped working.It has all my contacts, important email and like the fact that it receives...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

New Year network activity statistics

Hi guys, As most of you are aware, New year's Eve always sees a huge influx of mobile communication activity across all networks, two of these ways being calls and texts. The team has a few stats to show from the night in question so I thought I'd po...

Toby by Former Staff
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos