cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade Option Unavailable

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi all. I've been trying to upgrade my phone for about a month now, since my contract renewed. However, when I go to the upgrade option, it kept saying "Oops, something went wrong" (I seem to recall) and now from the past day or so , it just says "Back soon!" Does anybody know why this is happening? I could understand if it was just for a few hours, or even days. But a month!!? The weird bit is that it only started happening around the time my contract renewed. Almost like o2 don't want me to upgrade. That sounds unlikely for a huge corporate company. But it is a bit annoying. I would rather upgrade online than have to travel the six or so miles to the nearest shop, and tought I'd try this before I phone them, as direct online help or emailing doesn't seem to be an option...

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93346 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 6986 Solutions

I'm guessing that this is just related to your account or there would be many more posts on here about upgrade problems. I think your only option is to call customer service if going instore is not an option.

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93346 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 6986 Solutions

I'm guessing that this is just related to your account or there would be many more posts on here about upgrade problems. I think your only option is to call customer service if going instore is not an option.

Message 2 of 3

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi.

O2 do have an e mail option that you could use and arrange for a callback.

https://www.o2.co.uk/apps/help/help

Also Live Chat is an alternative but probably not the best avenue , but still it's an avenue.

http://www.o2.co.uk/mobile/contactus

Possibly upgrading through an independent such as CPW if they are closer to you than an O2 store.

Hope you get sorted.
Message 3 of 3