Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

The future of BlackBerry on O2

This is a question possibly for the moderators like Toby and Chiara, but I'd like to bring up O2's lack of BlackBerry models on sale.With only the Q5 and Q10 available now, and despite the Z10 and Z30 being available to stock (I got my Z10 from O2 la...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 94 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! try the tech?

Who is it that you ask about try the tech? Because Marina isn't getting back in touch at all?

• 26 replies
  • 0 kudos

Community device reviews: How do you approach and read them?

Good afternoon everyone and a happy Friday to you all! One of the greatest aspects of this community is the quality and variation of reviews you create for devices; Either that you have recently purchased, or as part of Try the Tech. They come in all...

Toby by Former Staff
  • 8 replies
  • 1 kudos

New legislation on nuisance phone calls and texts

http://www.decisionmarketing.co.uk/news/nuisance-calls-law-in-place-by-june At last it would seem that action is being taken and the threshold is being reduced when the company can be fined. New legislation could be in place by June 2015 Until now it...

Beenherebefore by Level 32: Blockbuster         
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Microphone Problems

I can hear when people call me but they can't hear me, like wise I call people and I can hear them but they can't hear me!!! Help!!

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone

Hello!I've just ordered a phone and wanted to login to my O2 account to see when it will be dispatched etc however it is asking for my O2 mobile number which I obviously don't have yet - what can I do?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Would Do U Like About O2

Hello everyone..hope all is good and well...just thought i would ask everyone in this community what do u like about O2 and if we all could share it and i will start off 1st...- Customer Services- My Network App- TuGo app when it works- 2g signal is ...

• 25 replies
  • 0 kudos