Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

Resolved! bad signal

why terrible signal in richmond on thames tonight ? its getting worse anyway but 1-3 bars max this evening

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No Network Coverage in Stoke-On-Trent

Is anyone else experiencing no network coverage in the Hartshill area of Stoke-On-Trent, close to the hospital complex? My wife and I have been suffering with this problem for the past week(Different phones both on o2), but after talking to o2 custom...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No network in Sandown, Isle of Wight

Our network here has been on and off for several days now. When will it be reliable again.Some days it is only on for a few minutes and then goes off again for many hours. Eric

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! cheaper to start new contract than upgrade

Hi guys been on simplicity for a few years and called for iphone 5 upgrade most will reduce to is 44 pounds I can go via phones 4 u and get same 36 quid tariff for 31 per month and 100 pounds quidco cashback which covers phone. Or same cashback with ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Feedback as praise

Hello there! I need a bit of help in providing some (positive) feedback with regards to the customer service I've received from o2 and in particular their BB department. Anyone know whether there's a section on the site I can do that? I've tried sear...

• 39 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! O2 Boost Box, phone not working

Hi all,We have a boost box in the office which works great, however since I upgraded to an iphone 5, and did the sim swap (same number) I no longer have any signal, we have tried turning both devices off and on again, but still no signal on my phone ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Saying Thanks for a change

Hi, I have been quiet disappointed in recent months with the level of service I've received from O2. I have never really complained and never have taken my anger out on any staff. I contacted O2 chat today and again was left feeling unhappy and again...

• 4 replies
  • 3 kudos

RFID/NFC

How many people have started utilising this tech in your phones or credit/debit cards?I have a friend who has developed a case for NFC equipped phone that can distort the signal unless its being actively used by the user.He also has developed a credi...

Liquid by Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 45 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! ohone mast

When is the o2 mast in corby being repaired so that I can use my new smart phone?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos