Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Is O2 Chat offline...?

I am not sure if there is a high volume of people on chat, or if the service is down..?I have been waiting for someone to chat to regarding my phone settings (I need a MMS sending to re instll my internet settigns) for over an hour and nothing is cha...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Excellent Customer Service

I am a pay monthly customer and recently upgraded my tariff. I wanted to transfer my existing number and used live chat. I was told that I would have to pay a termination fee. I explained that if I had known this I would not have upgraded. The person...

• 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

upgrade

o2 are starting to rip customers of. i am due to upgrade yesterday but got told i can not asi missed a payment. but court it up the following month this was 3 months ago andpayed £15 reconnection chargebut because of this i can not upgrade now till f...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ive had enough of waiting for the Note 4!

Hi there all, has anyone else had enough of waiting? when i ordered/upgraded i was told next day delivery...its been over a week now and ive had enough, i recieved a text from o2 saying it was out of stock, i did the online chat and was assured that ...

• 60 replies
  • 0 kudos

Community Sign-in page update

Hi guys, How are you all doing on this lovely evening? You might have noticed something different while logging in today through the 'Sign In' link on the forum. We have added quick information on the right-hand side of the sign-in form about the com...

Themed-sign-in.png
Marjo by Former Staff
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

WHAT IS WRONG WITH O2????

I have spent the last week trying to get through to O2 by phone, non-existent webchat and by email. Nothing not a thing, WHAT IS GOING ON?? We need to cancel a business phone that should have stopped on 25th and is still active. I've ordered 5 new ph...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

ulefone u58 dual sim data not connecting?

hi guys i was looking for abit of help in setting my phone data connection up, my last phone was a samsung galaxy s2, i had the standard sim, i am on the pay and go go plan, all my calls and messaging and internet were working fine on the samsung pho...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Refer a friend

Is there anyone else who has used this scheme and NOT received the promised vouchers? My daughter refered me back in June but even though we got to choose our vouchers we haven't received them!

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Note 4 delivery date ? And why?

So I used my refresh and paid up my existing phone costs to order the note 4 on Friday just gone. The woman in the phone says they are in stock and I should receive it on Saturday only then 12 hours later I get a text to say it's out of stock and mor...

• 16 replies
  • 1 kudos

iPhone 5c going into recovery mode.

Today I lost signal on my iPhone 5c so i turned it off and when turning it back on it told me to connect to iTunes so i did this then to then be greeted with a message saying that i had to restore my iPhone which would mean i lost everything! Job int...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos