Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

o2 lack of loyalty rewards

Ive never written anything on here regardless of how irked ive been but i guess today i had an incentive. Being an o2 customer for probably a decade sometimes paying bills in excess of £200, i thought the least that loyalty would get me was a new pho...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Northern Ireland

My friend has gone to Northern Ireland for 2 weeks, we have been text messaging but it does it cost me to text him?

• 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! lost sim

Lost my sim whilst on holiday abroad and called O2 on the recommended number and was advised systems were down and they would cancel the line and send a new one .One week later am back from holiday still no sim called O2 again and was advised systems...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Appalling service in shops

I have to say that I am extremely disappointed with O2. I have been a customer for 10 years staying faithful for all that time. 2 years ago when I was due an upgrade I was not impressed at all with the service in your shops. I went into Exeter to be ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! ordered

i ordered a htc one m9 pay monthly i had a confirmation order which said it will be here between 8am amd 8pm today. well i rang them up to double check and apparently it isnt even dispashed and that they still havent decided if they will accept or no...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bring charged for texts on a PAYG phone!

I have an iPhone 4s and usually I pay £10 to top up the PAYG which then gives me 300 texts. Once I've used this allowance it starts to charge me. However Saturday I topped up and it's charging me per text, £7 gone in two days! Mobile data is off, 3G ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

outrageous business number to pay monthly

I am trying to transfer my business number to a personal pay monthly account te companyI worked for have given me a PAC number. so all loverly. Until after waiting 40mins they say they can not do it on a pac number because the number is miving within...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade nightmare - totally fed up

Just want to share this......I upgraded to an Iphone 6 plus and paid £9 to have it delivered before 10.30 on Saturday. At 10.05am I chcked the UKMail website which said it was delivered at 10:03 which a bit strange as nobody had knocked at the door a...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How are you supposed to contact o2. have to just be the I am leaving o2, nothing else works

Never got message telling me my data limit is used, never even got close in past to using it all! Can't add data bolt on via O2 App "This informational is not avialable...." Live chat not available. Can't add data bolt on via website "it looks like s...

• 20 replies
  • 0 kudos

What's O2 like? Well...

We offer you a cracking deal, folks:https://www.o2.co.uk/shop The only thing is... https://www.o2.co.uk/shop/phones/moto/g-4g Join O2. Reliable. Trustworthy. Never misleading.

1.jpg 2.jpg