cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data Usage

Anonymous
Not applicable

I get 5gb data every month, it renewed on the 26th february, on my samsung galaxy s7 it says i have only 1.2gb left however, on my o2 account it says that i have 3.7gb left, can you please advise why this has happened and which one is correct? 

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous

Your o2 will not be in real time and might take a while to catch up but it will be the reading that is the most important to you as this is what o2 will go off when stopping your usage.
Check also that your phone's data counter is set to reset on the correct dates.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous

Your o2 will not be in real time and might take a while to catch up but it will be the reading that is the most important to you as this is what o2 will go off when stopping your usage.
Check also that your phone's data counter is set to reset on the correct dates.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks @MI5 , and what reading do you mean they go by and is most important, the o2 one?

thanks in advance

Message 3 of 4

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Yes the o2 one.

Currently using:
Message 4 of 4