Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Travel 02 for those who need it !

Why are you not telling the people that are using travel o2,that it is COSTING them money,since the roaming charges were removed .I signed up to it before the charges were removed,i.e.when calls and texts were very expensive eg 50p per minute. Now th...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Where do I stand? O2 have lost my iphone!

Hi, can someone please give me an idea of where I stand? I took out a contract for an iphone 6S with O2 in January. I also opted for the £6 per month Accidental Damage Insurance, which covers for broken screens and water damage I believe. At the star...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No response from O2 Complaint Review Service

I have now written 3 times to the O2 complaints review service over service problems without getting any reply other than the automated received reply email. It has been 3 weeks and I'm getting nowhere using this escalation method. I can not use my m...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

First time O2 customer - impressed

This is the first time I have been with O2. I have previously shopped around and been with Orange, Virgin, EE, Vodafone and Three. O2 so far.... have been the best communications company that I have dealt with. I have previously had major problems wi...

• 6 replies
  • 2 kudos

Has anyone actually recieved their iphone 7 yet?

I'm seeing lots of noise from unhappy people who eithere are;t being told anything or hve been tld their phone is delayed. my ordr confirmation email was at 08.12 on 9th but my order is still in progress, with no tracking information, no texts or ema...

• 41 replies
  • 0 kudos