Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Question about Twitter / iPhone deal - not working?

Hi all,I have a quick question about the new deal that o2 are offering in conjunction with Twitter - the free text service for selected followers and all @replies and DMs sent straight to the iPhone.I set this up on the Twitter website last night, we...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

o2 exclusivity deals

i would like to express my opinion on the relatively recent phenomenon of handsets being exclusive to networks, do o2 really think everyone wants an iphone? the original iphone product was more of a fail than windows vista, im sure o2 got great sales...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

where is my 3G coverage?

Have an iPhone on 02.Work in the middle of Leeds. Last week had full bars 3G coverage at work. Since coming back from leave I only have Edge coverage, no 3G.Is this likely to be an iPhone problem, or is there a 3G issue for 02 in the Leeds area?Thank...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Profiteering by O2...

Such as shame that I feel the need to complain about O2 because up to now I've had great service.That said, I can't help but think they're profiteering.I have:. An iPhone contract (up for renewal actually) for my wife @ £35 per month;A Business Broad...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade Virgin help please

Hi My son has been a pay as you go O2 customer for years. He is 18 in about 5 months but wants to upgrade to a Simplicity 12 month contract. Does anyone know if I can apply for him ( afterall the payment will be out of my account.)?Can he keep his nu...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Beware Iphone Warranty is Shorter Than Contract

I have an Iphone, and the wi-fi has started playing up, I have been to the o2 shop and we have done the usual things:A) take out the simm cardB) restorec) reset newtwork settingd) reset all settingsI still get "cannot scan for wireless network"Just g...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

o2 treats changed on pay monthly

not impressed that the 02 treats for pay monthly have changed to discounts instead of free minutes or texts having been an 02 customer from the start must look out for a better deal when contract up.

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Security Protection for O2 customers??

WHY WHY WHY?? did O2 not ask for security details from customers who pay for Prepay top up?? Reason i ask is that iam the unfortunate customer who had their Debit card details copied by Scum that used it to buy £30 worth of credit from O2. I have had...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

"Sending failed, Internal error"?

Hi guys.I have a Samsung Tocco FGH-480 and usually send picture messages with no problem.But today I've tried to send a normal, auto-resized pic to someone (still within the UK) several times throughout the day, only for it to not be sent and I recei...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos