Your Future Community

Dave-O2
Community Manager
Community Manager
  • 697 Posts
  • 42 Topics
  • 20 Solutions

Hello everyone 😃

As we're now coming up to a month since I've been the Community Manager, I wanted to send this post so everyone can provide their thoughts on what you want to happen in the future on The Community! 

A few points to highlight so far ➡️

• The iPhone 15 & Watch Series 9 Megathread thread has been created with the help of @Chris_K 📱
  • O2 Rewards are up to date 💰
  • Improving my weekly quiz scores 😂
  • Getting to know some of the members better 🤝

With the help of @Chris_K and @ColinO2, I'm always looking to make improvements and we're currently looking to make some changes in the near future, such as updating all the Community Guides to ensure they'll be correct when all customers have been moved over to the 360 system.

I want to reach out to all members to ask what YOU want to see on The Community going forward and into 2024.

So feel free to comment below on any changes you'd like to see, or is there something from the past that was helpful that you want to see return?

If you don't want to comment on the thread, then you're most welcome to drop me a PM, there is also no timescale to get your thoughts across, so if you want to go away and have a think, that's fine 👍

Looking forward to hearing for you 😊

giphy (4).gif

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram

Message 1 of 34
33 REPLIES 33

TallTrees
Level 49: Rootin' Tootin' 
  • 10807 Posts
  • 120 Topics
  • 349 Solutions

Hi @Dave-O2 

Thanks for the information. 

I  will have a think. 

Good ; as the guides do need an update and expanding as useful for quick standard reply 

Wonder; who is going to do ALL that work 😂

HAPPINESS IS BEE SHAPED

Message 2 of 34

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 36588 Posts
  • 235 Topics
  • 1632 Solutions

The first thing to go should be that PITA survey, with its misplaced question-mark at the end of the message... 

1000007469.jpg

I shall think about the rest 😎

Message 3 of 34

Enlli
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 6827 Posts
  • 51 Topics
  • 1527 Solutions

One of the biggest problems we will face next year will be a growing number of PAYG customers having problems roaming in Europe as they lack 4G Calling on their handsets

My understand is there will be 9 countries at the start of the year without 3G partial shutdown in others.

We need seriously to think of how the website is updated on roaming and how often and how we can convey that to customers.

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 4 of 34

TallTrees
Level 49: Rootin' Tootin' 
  • 10807 Posts
  • 120 Topics
  • 349 Solutions

Yes this questionnaire request is terrible. 

First stop this crazy pop up. 

@Dave-O2 

And it just attacked me then😱

HAPPINESS IS BEE SHAPED

Message 5 of 34

Cleoriff
  • 123438 Posts
  • 827 Topics
  • 7477 Solutions

@Dave-O2 

The survey has to go. It's an absolute nightmare to try and give a response without that damn thing popping up.

I can't see the point of changing guides until everyone is on the 360 system. That's pretty annoying as currently two answers can be given to one question relating to My O2.

I agree with @Enlli about the Roaming issues. O2 themselves need to check about the turn off of 3G countries abroad.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6 of 34

Enlli
  • 6827 Posts
  • 51 Topics
  • 1527 Solutions

@Cleoriff The present problem with writing guides for 360 is that some important features like viewing and downloading bills is not available in the app. 

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 7 of 34

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 123438 Posts
  • 827 Topics
  • 7477 Solutions

@Enlli 

Are they available on the web version?

I have to ask as I am on the old 'legacy' system. I pretty much use my PC for anything O2 related.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 8 of 34

Enlli
  • 6827 Posts
  • 51 Topics
  • 1527 Solutions

@Cleoriff I can download the the latest and past bills from the Web, but the App only allows viewing of a summary of the basics

Message 9 of 34

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 123438 Posts
  • 827 Topics
  • 7477 Solutions

@Enlli wrote:

@Cleoriff I can download the the latest and past bills from the Web, but the App only allows viewing of a summary of the basics

So a shortened, pretty useless version on the app then? 🙄

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 10 of 34