Urgent Suggestion needed - Lost access to number

sriksv
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi,

I had a eSIM and have lost access to the old

phone and O2 are not able to issue a new sim of any sort due to an error in the system. No one has been able to the issue. I have visited 5 different stores and spent 3-4 days worth of time on calls with customer service. 

I have now no access to my number and having issues on a daily basis as I can’t receive message or calls I can’t do online transactions due to two factor which is sent to my mobile. I am

also due to receive calls from NHS which is causing too much anxiety. 

Given I have been trying for over a month to get a replacement sim with no success do any of you have suggestions to reach a escalations team to sort this asap so I can get back access to my

number?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

pgn
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 38316 Posts
  • 240 Topics
  • 1730 Solutions

Only other option, other than persisting, is to try the Social Media team, UK based and usually pretty good at providing workarounds @sriksv 

If you are close enough to end of contract, you could port out to another network - O2 social media team have to give you your PAC if you ask for it: Guide: How to get your PAC [June 2021 Update] 

Not sure what else to suggest, as complaints are taking over 8 weeks currently. Good luck!

Message 2 of 2