Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Community Manager
  • 24 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 35 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Community Manager
  • 98 replies
  • 0 kudos

Potential phishing?

news@o2-email.co.uk - is this a legit O2 email? It was in my Spam folder which I found rather strange."Hello,Your O2 Extra is now ready, all that's left to do is activate it. You can do that here. Or via the link in My O2. You've got 28 days to activ...

Crando by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

scam

scam I received a text message yesterday stating: O2: We are unable to process your latest bill. In order to avoid fees, update your payment information via: [mod edit: removed to ensure safety] This took me to a very professional looking site, looki...

Huawei v Google

Hi, I'm thinking of getting a Huawei phone but am worried about what I have heard about Google blocking their apps on Huawei phones. Does anyone know if this is an issue in the UK or just in America? Thanks.

TinCatEgg by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

DHL delivery solved!

Anyone who’s had a problem with their upgrade being delayed etc and trouble finding out information, today after nearly 10 days from placing my order O2 decided to send me a new phone as they don’t know where the other one has went.If anyone anyone i...

kmag52 by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 3 kudos

Tagging guidelines

Hi guys, As many of you know, we have a tagging feature here on the O2 community. Tagging can be used to label the posts you make with keywords or phrases in order to help others to search for content. We can all help the community become easier to s...

Toby by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 2 kudos

Can i benefit from the earlier upgrade with other agents

Hi,I subscribed to O2 via carphone warehouse but I have been informed that they are no longer working with carphone warehouse and that I can upgrade with them now even though my current contract ends in 10 months time. But I prefer upgrading with ano...

Mark002 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

IWatch 5

If I buy an iWatch 5 with gps and cellular but already have an iPhone with unlimited data do I still to pay a monthly contract charge?

J51lva by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Trying to upgrade my phone

I am one of the 1.5 million in lockdown. 02 have text me to say I have used all my data and wont be able to upgrade me until May 18th, even with increased tariff. No one is available to speak to, and when I tried to upgrade online, they have my accou...