cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrading Business Account problem

Anonymous
Not applicable

Has anybody else had problems upgrading their business account? When I recently tried to log in to my busines account I was told "All customers that have not signed into My O2 Business since December 8th 2015 will need to update their details. Click the link below and we will send you an email to help you to get set up" so I enetered my email address andwaited for the email. This was last week and I tried many times but never received an email. I tried using chat on two occasions but received varying replies as to why I didn't get the email ("the server is busy" and "We're having problems with the new business system") but still no email. I'd be interested to know if anybody else has experienced problems as I can't believe I'm the only business customer who wants to access thei accoun.

Message 1 of 14
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144417 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27678 Solutions
Not many business customers on here tbh.
Try your account manager or call 8002 for cs.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 14
13 REPLIES 13

MI5
  • 144417 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27678 Solutions
Not many business customers on here tbh.
Try your account manager or call 8002 for cs.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 14

jonsie
  • 93248 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6980 Solutions

8002 is your best option. O2's systems really are quite poor at the moment.

Message 3 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks - I've called 8002 and amazingly got answered straight away in spite of the usual "we're really busy at the moment". Very helpful guy admitted that they are having a lot of problems with upgrading business accounts so I presume this is one of the "poor" systems and I'll have to be patient but It's difficult to run a business when I can't access my invoices!

Message 4 of 14

jonsie
  • 93248 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6980 Solutions
Message 5 of 14

MI5
  • 144417 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27678 Solutions
One of many systems with issues - it's a complete shambles currently.

Currently using:
Message 6 of 14

Cleoriff
  • 122964 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7470 Solutions

Totally poor......lets hope it doesn't get worse over the holiday period. I don't hold much hope though

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 7 of 14

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions

My pc is down at present but will try another pc on Tuesday and see what comes up on login as I still help my stepdad manage his business account but no access to business myo2 on iOS devices as flash based !

Edit 

Update

The whole new myo2 business is down until end of week. (According to 8002)

But good news it is no longer flash based so should be able to link to my usual o2 login and help stepdad from my iPhone / iPad 

iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 8 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable

I am having the same problem. Trying to access my invoices to finish my VAT accounts but my password to MY O2 didnt work, so I tried to get a new and the links didnt work. Tried to get on the chat help, have not been able to get through for 24 hours. Called this morning and was told I needed to upgrade my account (why didnt they think it was a good idea to tell their clients that this needed to be done?), but they would now send me a new link to do so   and it could take up to an hour. Of course it never came. Called again about an hour ago and they now explained how I could do this myself and again the link didnt come through. Called again now, of course with the usual wasted waiting time and was now told they had a technical problem which could last 24 hours. Not sure why none of the others could have told me that or why they couldnt post this on the website. I asked if they could let us now when it was solved, no that was not possible, but I could try after lunch. This is supposed to be a business account, o2 is supposed to be in communications but one thing they cant do and that is communicate. Problems can occurr but it is how you handle them and communicate and solve them that is the benchmark of a company and o2 have failed on all acocunts. I have now wasted several hours and have missed the deadline for my VAT return. Thank you o2  and merry Christmas, pity you decided to close the business for Christmas very early , the rest of us cant afford to do so.

Message 9 of 14

jonsie
  • 93248 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6980 Solutions

O2 are having massive system problems, links don't work, bolt ons don't work but there is never any information on the website. This isn't acceptable. How many wasted minutes on phone calls could be avoided with a 'current issues' link on the home page? O2 really need to keep customers, consumer and business, much better informed.

Message 10 of 14