Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thanks to O2 Durham

Boatman
Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

After 5 days of frustration and “holding on the line” for customer support, I want to praise the tenacity of the staff in the O2 store Durham UK for finally getting my phone connected.  A great team!
They too had to wait more than 30min to get through to the O2 store “hotline”, but they were so determined I was left super impressed by them all.

If you need a new phone and are in the NE of England I cannot recommend them enough slight_smile 

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Bambino
Level 85: Esteemed
  • 23991 Posts
  • 1045 Topics
  • 3773 Solutions

@Boatman This is a customer community. I will ask our community manager to contact you so your message can be passed on to the store staff. @Dave-O2 can you please assist? 

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 5

Boatman
  • 7 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks …. They were so good….we all cheered when it finally connected.  Made be realise the importance of a physical store as i suspect I’d never have got it resolved with the telephone support

Message 3 of 5

Dave-O2
Community Manager
Community Manager
  • 792 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 28 Solutions

Thanks for the tag @Bambino 

@Boatman Can you please drop me a PM with your mobile number and the date and approximate time you visited the store? 

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram

Message 4 of 5

Boatman
  • 7 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Of course (REMOVED)  And I was at the store from about 11:05 on Friday 07th June.
thanks

Message 5 of 5