Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Terrible connection problems in Lichfield

Steve14
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi, anyone else having/ben having the same aweful connection problems I have been experiencing?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22943 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@Steve14 You can check here to find out if there are any mast issues in your area: O2 | Service Status

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 5

Stripy
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I spoke to the O2 shop in lichfield today. Apparently there was storm damage to a mast on railway land. O2 weren’t allowed onto the land to look at it until maybe yesterday. They are now hopefully working on it. 

It’s caused us horrendous problems mainly around 2step validation. I’m trying to find out how we can claim compensation - any ideas ? 

Message 3 of 5

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions

Once the mast has been repaired then you can get in touch with customer services and ask if there would be anything @Stripy , but remember that the service is not guaranteed to be 100% all of the time.

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 4 of 5

JLD
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I’ve just had a smart meter installed by Octopus which can’t go ‘live’ as the mast signal is to weak. The installer says it’s due to mast problems; there must be many people in WS13, Lichfield, with connectivity problems.

Has anyone any updates on the mast issue after 6 months?

Message 5 of 5