cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Switch Up Clarifications (to community team)

MrFrenzy
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 31 Posts
  • 11 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

To the O2 staff running this community: there have been a load of posts relating to switch up and the changes coming, with little clarification from O2. 

Can we please, for the sake of clarity of the product being offered, get some answers on the following:

1) Is the official policy for switch up changing for those on plus plans to now be every 90 days as many stores are telling customers (including myself)?

2) If you are in a 36 month agreement and you switch up at any time (because you’re on a plus plan), and you then change your mind/ don’t like the new phone / decide you wish to leave, are you free to cancel? Some stores are telling people you can, but the FAQ section of the website says differently. 

3) If when switching up you fail the credit check, are you left phoneless?

I’m sure people have other questions but we need answers to these questions please because rumours aren’t good. The product offering of upgrading ‘whenever you want’, if changing to 90 days is a completely different offering and so I’d like to know the answers so I can decide whether this is worth me committing to for 3 years or not…. If changes are constantly going to be made and the offering diluted all the time. 

Message 1 of 22
21 REPLIES 21

Itsalive1978
  • 28 Posts
  • 7 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I'd agree with that it would make it so much easier 

Message 21 of 22

MrFrenzy
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 31 Posts
  • 11 Topics