Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung S22 Ultra out of stock

DanDanDan
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

when I pre-ordered this phone there was no mention of stock issues, and I was set to have it delivered today (launch day). After speaking to customer service it turns out there is no stock at their warehouse and I have to wait an indefinite amount of time for my new phone. This is appalling. If you advertise launch day delivery then you should honor that.

Message 1 of 21
20 REPLIES 20

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

I hear Samsung have not delivered on their promises @DanDanDan 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 21

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 9983 Posts
  • 54 Topics
  • 2981 Solutions

@DanDanDan 

I was on a call with our Samsung Enterprise AM, this morning about Knox and Tablets, and when I asked before others joined the call how todays launch went with the S22's his reponse was "dont ask" 

o2 can only deliver what is delivered to them, and this is done in a) Enterprise Customers Pre-Orders, b) everyone else. 

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 3 of 21

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11991 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions

@madasaf1sh wrote:

I was on a call with our Samsung Enterprise AM, this morning about Knox and Tablets, and when I asked before others joined the call how todays launch went with the S22's his reponse was "dont ask" 

It's never a good sign when you get that kind of response!!

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 4 of 21

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122347 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

What a surprise.....NOT!!

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 21

Paisley3121
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

The stock levels may be outside of o2's control, but the customer service isn't. The sensible thing to do would be to update and inform customers there has been a delay, not rely on people calling up customer services and writing on message boards. My frustration is more with the complete late of communication or accurate information than it is with the lateness of the phone. In fact I was told earlier "there's a chance it may arrive today" but it hasn't been despatched! Meanwhile my housemate received hers from Vodafone that she ordered 2 days later than I ordered mine from o2. 

Message 6 of 21

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 9983 Posts
  • 54 Topics
  • 2981 Solutions

Vodafone probably didn't have as many pre-orders as o2. 

I agree about the comms point of view, it is woeful, and at the end of the day we are all customers so we can only guess and surmise 

Just to add this isnt unique to o2, BT/EE / Vodafone are in the same boat when looking at their forums, from a stock and comms POV

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 7 of 21

Jjesso
  • 3 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I pre order on 22nd and got mine.

Message 8 of 21

Ben23
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Have you received the device now? How long did it take if so?

Message 9 of 21

hellzking
  • 4 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I ordered mine on March 10th, have been told to expected a 4 week timeframe for delivery but I am not too sure given the sort of comments on here even prior to launch, when stock levels should be higher.

Anyone here still waiting for delivery? 

Message 10 of 21