Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S20 Ultra Delay

AlexH95
Level 3: Thinker
  • 73 Posts
  • 7 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Anybody affected by the delay had an update yet? I'm currently fighting with o2 for an update but they are now saying 6 weeks, it was 4 weeks yesterday!!!!!
Message 1 of 43
42 REPLIES 42

AlexH95
  • 73 Posts
  • 7 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Some customers habe had it since placing others it neber appears even after delivery.

Mine shows in progress, then under tracking not applicable.

I assume o2 would send all orders out at the same time so all texts would go out same time not really hopeful about swing this phone any time soon.

I just wish somewhere else had it as o2 customer care has been shocking and I really don't feel excited to get my phone anymore
Message 31 of 43

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144082 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions

@Statto33 wrote:
Hopefully it will happen. My order now shows as complete and messages received relating to 5G sim now ready. However no longer have any mobile data on existing phone! They must have swapped it already. As long as it comes tomorrow I won't mind although tracking number not currently recognised by DPD.

You only get tracking details once your device leaves O2, so it's definitely on it's way to you.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 32 of 43

MarcD
Level 1: Joiner
  • 28 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Yeah customer services have been terrible.. I think they've been trying to be helpful but no one at o2 seems to know what's going on.

i just spoke to o2 now and was told there could be stock in tomorrow.... that conflicts with everything the other customer service reps have said. 

tbh I'm not expecting mine till the end of March but all this stuff about 6 weeks and mid April with no one at o2 telling me when my order will be here is the confusing bit.

Message 33 of 43

Statto33
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 28 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
@MarcD I ordered mine 16th Feb and my order showed almost immediately on MyO2 app. Had showed as in progress up to a few hors ago.
@MI5 Thanks for the clarification on tracking.
Message 34 of 43

Baz
Level 4: Observant
  • 74 Posts
  • 7 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

Ordered my S20 Ultra Cosmic Grey 512gb on the 20th February  and it come on Tuesday 

Message 35 of 43

AlexH95
  • 73 Posts
  • 7 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Yeah I just a got put through to retentions for some strange reason and honestly his attitude *bleep* me right off.

"Yeah mate we've been getting 100s of the calls you'll get it when you get it sorry mate" hangs up.

WOW 😂.

Anyways hopefully my store have stock tomorrow if not looks like I'll just have to lump the wait till April or choose a different phone
Message 36 of 43

Crofty
  • 24 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
@Baz do u mean u recived urs on tuesday just gone or tuesday next week
Message 37 of 43

Crofty
  • 24 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Ive had it explained ro me that when i orderd it on the 23rd of feb there was a 4 week delay and that means i should have it sometime next week. Also told that the only stock stores will have is for pre orders til end of the month.
Message 38 of 43

MarcD
  • 28 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@Statto33 wrote:
@MarcDI ordered mine 16th Feb and my order showed almost immediately on MyO2 app. Had showed as in progress up to a few hors ago.

@Baz wrote:

Ordered my S20 Ultra Cosmic Grey 512gb on the 20th February  and it come on Tuesday 

One ordered on 16th and hasn't received it and one ordered on 20th and has? How and why has that happened?

Edit: never mind I see it's the 512gb version.

Message 39 of 43

AlexH95
  • 73 Posts
  • 7 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
The information is as far from consistent as I've ever seen from a company the size of o2.

It would seem they just make up numbers and hope for the best.

The huge problem they have is they have a very out dated stock system so they cannot forecast when devices are coming. Spoke to all other major network providers today in town to see what time frames they are advising all were 1 to 2 weeks for stock update, if they sell out tomorrow. They all have a live stock count too so they can predict what stores will have what and when customers will receive devices.

Do you what really made me laugh I went to 3 o2 stores today 2 are only 0.5 miles away, 1 said we will get stock March 25th the other said April 7 and the other side we will probably have a few tomorrow! All their systems said different after searching for the same device!.

I sincerely hope o2 learn a huge lesson from this and offer us all something in form of an apology but I highly doubt this
Message 40 of 43