Did you mean: 

Reward nominations - February 2020

Martin-O2
Former Staff
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hey everyone, 

It's been a few months since we've had a reward nomination but the community was graced with 2 great products reviews during February! 

For those who don't know we sometimes ask the community to nominate piece of forum content that made a great contribution to the community during the previous month. The focus is on guidesreviewsproduct testing and walkthroughs! The nominated member then gets a bump in the community rewards for this month!

During February @liggerz87 wrote a fantastic review of the new Samsung Galaxy Fold! There was also another Samsung product reviewed, with this brilliant take on the Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e by @SamsungFanBoy!

Great job guys!

If anyone would like to nominate content from this month let me know your choice in the comments below or drop me a private message. wink

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

SamsungFanBoy
Level 13: Prompter
  • 259 Posts
  • 70 Topics
  • 5 Solutions
Thanks @Martin-O2 slight_smile
Message 2 of 3

jonsie
  • 92929 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

My rewards have been added so a big thank you to @Martin-O2  and fellow community members grin

Message 3 of 3