Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Time for O2 to cut ties with Ticketmaster

O2 Priority tickets appears to use the Ticketmaster site. My experience with Ticketmaster this morning has made me think it is time for Ticketmaster to be punished for their bad practices. They are ripping people off in the name of making as much mon...

Spend Caps

Did a survey for Panelbase and it was about o2 spend caps see below : I earned 80p lol for doing survey How it works:When you apply a spend cap, it means that you will not incur any charges outside your monthly allowance (plus the value of the cap yo...

Poppysmum by Level 19: Quirky
  • 9 replies
  • 1 kudos

Unauthorised Data Bolt-ons - Children

My son - despite various punishments, so please spare me parenting tips - regularly “buys” more data. His phone is on my contract and he has unlimited texts and calls but limited data. Taking the phone from him is an impractical option. He is a minor...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PAC

I just wanted to thank 02 for making it nigh on impossible to request my PAC code, have decided it is much easier to just take on a new number. I won't be coming back.

• 35 replies
  • 0 kudos

Roaming

My main residence is UK however I spend a lot of time in Spain, sometimes, up to 60 days in one trip. Having listened to BBC news this morning there seemed to be a suggestion that the network providers may charge users if they go beyond a normal holi...

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 mobile data dongle

I bought a sim only data dongle from O2 a few months ago on a 24 month contract. The signal is strong but the download speed is abysmal, averages about 6 mb/sec. It has been as fast as 14mb/sec a few times but is usually arond 2 - 6 mb/sec. The uploa...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

payg charges reduced

3p a min 2p a text 1p per mb on classic payg from 18th jan. This makes 02 one of the cheapest big networks now on payg. Just got text. Good news for low users like me

Alanjones by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 3 kudos

Data only SIM traffic management - Streaming

I've been having problems streaming HD and 4k content over my O2 40GB per month SIM, I have installed in a TP-Link MR6400 v2 4G LTE router and I have great signal (100% according to the router). www.speedtest.net shows good results about 45Mb/s but f...

O2.png 3.png
  • 4 replies
  • 2 kudos

Community membership ID change

I'm not quite sure where to put this, or even how to phrase it, but here goes. I originally registered with the O2 comjmunity with my Business account which had a specific email address attached to it. We have recently closed that account and created...

chelynnah by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

New forum rubbish

I am at this new forum I read first new question and answers then go to second new question and its first question again Go to a question lower down and its still first question WHY ? I am missing lurking and reading questions when i cant read them, ...

Poppysmum by Level 19: Quirky
  • 37 replies
  • 0 kudos