Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Your feedback on community registration/signing up

Hi everyone, We’re currently looking into our new member registration process on the O2 Community and would love your feedback on what you thought of it, where you think we could improve, and where it can be made it easier, or even faster. At the mom...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

PAC not done yet

Dear Users, Desperately seeking help to sort my issue out with O2. I have ordered my mobile with O2 in the first week of Jan. i have moved out of BT as i had signal issues in my office. After submitting my PAC, O2 have not moved my number over yet. I...

Third party charges fraud Tap2Pay / O2

Hi all, I have an O2 Mobile Broadband data only SIM in a router. Today I have found that I am the victim of the outrageous third party charges scam which O2 have condoned for years... The company Tap2Pay have made charges against my bill, which o2 ha...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 21 replies
  • 1 kudos

Wifi

O2 always says use the o2 wifi. Problem is wifi is 1.5 miles away from house. Why pay more of my hard earned cash when o2 can easily errect an o2 mast near the house. Wifi can only be used a certain distance from your phone. Not getting the whole ben...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mobile World Congress 2018

Hey guys,MWC18 is fast approaching and in just one months time, it's all gonna kick off. Starting 26th Feb and lasting 4 days, it's one of the biggest tech events of the year, rivalled only by CES. I've been very fortunate to attend MWC in person the...

Boxes.jpg Camera.jpg HTC.jpg Nokia.jpg
Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Live Chat Feedback

I just wanted to give some feedback on the service I received on the above web chat (I did try to do this on the online form but my computer crashed). I found Anirudh to be very helpful. He quickly understood my query and set about resolving it immed...

• 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Xperia Xz1, XZ1 Compact or XZ Premium

I'm about to upgrade. If I go for new phone it's one of those 3. I've a Z5 Compact, favourite phone I've ever had.But the better screen of the bigger two is tempting. On the other hand would a lower grade display matter as I don't view a lot of video...

Betablue by Level 4: Observant
  • 11 replies
  • 1 kudos

o2 take over talk talk

https://www.moneysavingexpert.com/news/phones/2018/01/talktalk-mobile-customers-to-be-offered-o2-deals-at-the-end-of-their-contract---heres-what-you-need-to-know?_ga=2.211102613.1040764602.1514562382-1491472410.1514562382

Poppysmum by Level 19: Quirky
  • 7 replies
  • 4 kudos

Time for O2 to cut ties with Ticketmaster

O2 Priority tickets appears to use the Ticketmaster site. My experience with Ticketmaster this morning has made me think it is time for Ticketmaster to be punished for their bad practices. They are ripping people off in the name of making as much mon...