Did you mean: 

Reward Nominations for January 2017

Martin-O2
Former Staff
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hi everyone,

We've reached the end of the first month of 2017 which means its time for the monthly rewards nomination! 

Each month, we ask the community to nominate any content on the forum over the last month that made a good contribution to the community. Things like guides, reviews or general posts that you feel have really made a difference.

Last month was pretty hectic and there was no nomination due to people being busy with the festive season. The last piece of content to be nominated was Novembers brilliant Xperia XZ review by @viridis

Please drop me a PM or post below if you wish to nominate any content for this months rewards! slight_smile

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 123019 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7471 Solutions

Ok. One new member did very well this month and posted information about phones for people with hearing problems

@Jenny105was determined to trial two phones to see what worked best in various circumstances. For me this was an eye opener

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Discussions-Feedback/Mobile-Phone-for-older-lady-with-Phonak-hearing-a...

I realise this opened up a debate on NGTS https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Discussions-Feedback/NGTS/m-p/1030065#M89141

Anyway my vote goes to @Jenny105

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 8

MI5
  • 144495 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27700 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

Ok. One new member did very well this month and posted information about phones for people with hearing problems

@Jenny105was determined to trial two phones to see what worked best in various circumstances. For me this was an eye opener

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Discussions-Feedback/Mobile-Phone-for-older-lady-with-Phonak-hearing-a...

I realise this opened up a debate on NGTS https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Discussions-Feedback/NGTS/m-p/1030065#M89141

Anyway my vote goes to @Jenny105

Sounds reasonable to me too.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 8

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13532 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions
Agree with above, @Jenny105 gets my vote
Message 4 of 8

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Thanks for the nominations so far guys, a really great thread to suggest. slight_smile

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 5 of 8

jonsie
  • 93252 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

Couldn't agree more guys, great suggestion. My vote doesn't count, but I'd also vote for @Jenny105 slight_smile

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 7 of 8

Curr946
Level 26: Upbeat
  • 2174 Posts
  • 133 Topics
  • 44 Solutions
Add another for @Jenny105
Current Phone: Sony Xperia XZ Premium
Message 8 of 8