Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Great customer service experience today.

Hi guys,I'd like to pass along my thanks to the live chat advisor Mruny from my chat starting at 13:09 this afternoon. @Toby if you'd be so kind to pass that along please?They were efficient and friendly and dealt with my need with zero fuss. Live ch...

gindygoo by Level 25: Hard Hitter
  • 4 replies
  • 3 kudos

02 app no longer opens after recent update

Has anyone else experienced a problem with the 02 app after the recent update ? It now just shows a blue screen & shuts off. The 02 website makes no mention of it & no ppsts that I am aware of to advise what is happening. This has been like it for ov...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 43 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How when a bar has been put on a phone and for the last month phone has been in a draw your charged

My son run up a Google play bill so I took phone of him, a bar was placed on phone, again he set up another Gmail, and Google have refunded their part. I still took the phone off my son and since mid December it was in my bedside drawer, checking bil...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 & Vodafone Cormerstone Project new deal

Not sure if any one has seen this today, but possible a new deal coming through regarding the Cormerstone project http://www.telegraph.co.uk/business/2017/01/15/o2-vodafone-hope-mast-deal-will-help-battle-bt/ Vodafone want to change some of the deal ...

darrengf by Level 28: Ingenious
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

98.30Mbps. Nearly there.

Well I've been doing some more mast testing and tonight I've got a great 98.30Mbps. I tried and tried to get 100+ even jumping up and down but couldn't just make it. I will find a mast at 100Mbps lol. But on another note. I've done a bit of driving t...

IMG_9400.JPG
darrengf by Level 28: Ingenious
  • 14 replies
  • 3 kudos

Resolved! Christmas Cracker delivery time

Hi all, I used my code for the Christmas Cracker after the 14 day wait time, I used it roughly December 14th 2016, it is January 8th now and I'm still waiting to receive my free gift... does anyone else know of a rough delivery time period or if it's...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cant return a damaged mobile phone that is insured?!

I have all my mobiles with O2 and until today had no complaints.My daughter’s mobile was damaged on Saturday. I went to an O2 shop that I use all the time and was told I had to report it over the phone. When I did, I was told they were too busy to de...

• 34 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! pdf printout

Cant get my bill to down load in pdf to print. On any machine. Windows laptop, iphone or ipad.

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos