cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question about Click and Collect

Anonymous
Not applicable

Not sure if this is the right place to post this, so please redirect me if it isn't

I ordered an iPhone 6s Plus on Friday night and was told I would be able to pick it up from Tuesday. However, I checkd the tracking status and it says it is 'Out for Delivery' Does this mean there is a chance I could be able to collect it today? Thanks in advance.

Message 1 of 8
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122964 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7470 Solutions

In theory you should wait for the store to phone you @Anonymous...out for delivery usually means it's en route to the store...I doubt you will get it before tomorrow. However that needn't stop you ringing the store to check. Nothing lost if it's not there...:smileywink:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

Cleoriff
  • 122964 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7470 Solutions

In theory you should wait for the store to phone you @Anonymous...out for delivery usually means it's en route to the store...I doubt you will get it before tomorrow. However that needn't stop you ringing the store to check. Nothing lost if it's not there...:smileywink:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the quick reply! I'll  give them a call later on.

Message 3 of 8

Cleoriff
  • 122964 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7470 Solutions

Good luck and enjoy your new phone @Anonymouswink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 8

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

I hope you get your hands on the phone soon @Anonymous! Please come back and let us know what you think of it. 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 5 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
when phone delivered to the shop then shop personnel will call you so you can go and collect.
Message 6 of 8

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13532 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions
No, the customer will recieve an email.
In some cases the shop will allow customers to have readily available items instead of waiting, this is down to managers discretion tho.
Message 7 of 8

jonsie
  • 93248 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6980 Solutions

@viridis wrote:
No, the customer will recieve an email.
In some cases the shop will allow customers to have readily available items instead of waiting, this is down to managers discretion tho.

^^^^ that....

Message 8 of 8