Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purecard transfer

mcmo94
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thought I would share this tip, as many of you would have taken out a new contract with the prepaid gift card (mine was £200 with a Samsung S22). The card can only be used online/phone, which isn't ideal. However, you can easily transfer the money to your bank account using Western Union. I tried Paypal and looked at other methods, but WU are trusted so I gave it a go...

10 minutes from opening the website, creating an account, setting up the transfer to the funds being in my account! Plus, no fees for the £200 at least.

Hope this helps as the £200 could be put to good use with bills etc.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Polly143
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you for posting this, am hoping that I can do this when mine finally arrives. It was meant to arrive on 2nd June but the only thing that arrived was my monthly bill from O2. I've contacted PureCard who have no record of my claim. They put me through to O2 claims who asked me to send a copy of my contract and proof of purchase for my Pixel 7a with my airtime plan. Have done this and they have confirmed it has been received and I should get the card within 2 weeks. So annoying when you were relying on it to pay bills. Just wondering if you had any issues or if you received the card when they said you would?

Message 2 of 3

Oxonian
Level 33: Firestarter
  • 9312 Posts
  • 214 Topics
  • 26 Solutions

@Polly143 

This might be relevant to you :-

Guide: Gift with Purchase  

Message 3 of 3