cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PM Connect

Anonymous
Not applicable
Can anyone help I have recently been charged £6 for something I have no idea about when looking at my bill I noticed a charge as above relating to PM Connect. I believe this to be a scam. Can anybody shed any light on this I have reported this to O2 but as yet have heard nothing back.
Message 1 of 36
35 REPLIES 35

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi Peter
Did you get any refunds?
Any help from 02?
I checked my direct debt yesterday to discover that money which I did not authorise has been coming out to 02.
No one contacted me alerting me to this!
So far the bill amounts to over £150.
Having contacted 02 they say I must have clicked on a 'subscription' on an add - well I have no recollection of that and surely a phone company would alert you to that!?
Further more 02 have refused to allow me to speak to a manager or it seems record my complaint - apparently I HAVENT spent the last two days now dealing with it!
I wonder how many more people are being effected by this!?
I'm now taking it further.
Please put it all in writing - 02 should have to answer to you clarifying the situation then at least you have proof to take it further.
Message 31 of 36

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions

@Anonymous please see here http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Pay-Monthly-and-Pay-Go/Have-you-fallen-for-or-been-conned-into-a-premium-rate-scam-What/td-p/968023 o2 will not deal with this sort of issue phonepayplus will

iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 32 of 36

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93219 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6975 Solutions
Message 33 of 36

Anonymous
Not applicable
Did you get your refund? I've just been through the same thing but without a "smart"phone! I've called PM Connect who have said I can have a full refund within 14days... same thing with the text message to the post office.
Message 34 of 36

Tommyinuk0
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I have been charged up to £15 a month for ifitness...never heard of them, subscribed anything. So far my charges amount to £64! I talked to 02 a few months ago and they said for me to unsubscribe... How can I when i never subscribed! they then said had stopped it, but 2 months later still getting billed.
Phoned again tonight helpful lady in O2 who put me through to 'PM Connect' who do the ifitness charges...so O2 must liaise or know these people!
The lady I spoke to churned off a load of patter that I had clicked an advert then clicked subscribe then recieved a text stating how to unsubscribe. Obviously as I've never heard of them or used their services this was news to me.
Apparently the charges for the fitness plans provided by ifitness are £3 a week..
The lady at PM connect said she could stop it NOW and that as a good will gesture she could only reimberce a max of 8 weeks =£24 so I'm still £40 down.....
She said it would be sent to me by PayPal or post office cheque. I am waiting for it to arrive via PayPal.
I hope this is the end to it now. I hope this info helps others. Check your bills for purchases in case you have been charged for things your not aware of.
Message 35 of 36

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144313 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions

@Tommyinuk0 wrote:
I have been charged up to £15 a month for ifitness...never heard of them, subscribed anything. So far my charges amount to £64! I talked to 02 a few months ago and they said for me to unsubscribe... How can I when i never subscribed! they then said had stopped it, but 2 months later still getting billed.
Phoned again tonight helpful lady in O2 who put me through to 'PM Connect' who do the ifitness charges...so O2 must liaise or know these people!
The lady I spoke to churned off a load of patter that I had clicked an advert then clicked subscribe then recieved a text stating how to unsubscribe. Obviously as I've never heard of them or used their services this was news to me.
Apparently the charges for the fitness plans provided by ifitness are £3 a week..
The lady at PM connect said she could stop it NOW and that as a good will gesture she could only reimberce a max of 8 weeks =£24 so I'm still £40 down.....
She said it would be sent to me by PayPal or post office cheque. I am waiting for it to arrive via PayPal.
I hope this is the end to it now. I hope this info helps others. Check your bills for purchases in case you have been charged for things your not aware of.

Community help here outlining what you need to do and how to complain about these companies https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/How-to-Guides/Have-you-fallen-for-or-been-conned-into-a-premium-rate-s...

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 36 of 36