cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PM Connect

Anonymous
Not applicable
Can anyone help I have recently been charged £6 for something I have no idea about when looking at my bill I noticed a charge as above relating to PM Connect. I believe this to be a scam. Can anybody shed any light on this I have reported this to O2 but as yet have heard nothing back.
Message 1 of 36
35 REPLIES 35

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have just looked at my bill ent by o2 today. Billed 4 times for PM Connect in the last month @£3 each time. Interesting that for 3 of the dates I was in Australia with my UK SIM card not even in the phone. Needless to say there is no record of any texts sent on those dates to my phone when I put the SIM card in recently. Be interesting to see what PM Connect, O2 and the regulator say. Have yet to approach them as have only just noticed and offices are closed.

I suspect this is happening to many folks. Must be stopped in its tracks.

Peter

Message 21 of 36

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144193 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27633 Solutions
The regulator is the only body with the powers to stop them.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 22 of 36

Anonymous
Not applicable

test

Message 23 of 36

Cleoriff
  • 122829 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

test

Your test worked @Anonymous. Is there anything we can help you with? wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 24 of 36

Anonymous
Not applicable

Also charged by this company as they said I'd subscribed three times to them , I hadn't and had even asked to be taken off their database. Subscription involved opening three messages they sent me which I closed when I realised what they were. They insist I pressed the subscribe button which I didn't . Today I received another wrestling game from them and had a witness to what I'd done in terms of phone keywork ..No subscribed button was pressed. But again I was subscribed !!

Managed to get a full refund after much huffing and puffing .Asked for proof of subscription but none given.

Contact Emma on email : tickets@bounce.mobi or emma@bounce.mobi

Didn't like being taken for a ride by this company and have complained to the regulator of games.Suggest you chase and do likewise.Regulator is :phone pay plus on 0207 940 7474

Message 25 of 36

Anonymous
Not applicable
PM Connects helpline is 0333 335 9980 good luck.
Message 26 of 36

Cleoriff
  • 122829 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

Yes you took all the correct action @Anonymous. Thanks for the contact email address. Phoneplayplus is the regulator for all scams of this type. Pleased you got sorted. wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 27 of 36

Anonymous
Not applicable

Also charged by this company as they said I'd subscribed three times to them , I hadn't and had even asked to be taken off their database. Subscription involved opening three messages they sent me which I closed when I realised what they were. They insist I pressed the subscribe button which I didn't . Today I received another wrestling game from them and had a witness to what I'd done in terms of phone keywork .No subscribed button was pressed. But again I was subscribed .

Managed to get a full refund after much huffing and puffing .Asked for proof of subscription but none given.

Contact Emma on email : tickets@bounce.mobi or emma@bounce.mobi

Didn't like being taken for a ride by this company and have complained to the regulator of games.Suggest you chase and do likewise.Regulator is :phone pay plus on 0207 940 7474

Message 28 of 36

MI5
  • 144193 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27633 Solutions
Yes, exactly the advice already given here - glad you found it useful.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 29 of 36

jonsie
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions
Message 30 of 36