Did you mean: 

Order Placed - No Phone

Android
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Good Evening All

So i have placed an order last night for a Huawei Mate 20 Pro. All good order went throught perfectly, recieved an email at 1am this morning stating order has been dispatched and it should be with me today with tracking number for me to track the order with.

Now i woke up this morning tried the tracking number on the ukmail website (absolute cowboys - first hand experience with these clowns on a day to day basis at work) and it bought up error message with not a valid tracking number, tried throuh out the day and still the same.

Spoke with 02 chat and they have esured me that it would be delivered today and if not by 10pm to get in contact with them on the chat, know i have asked them through out the day to get in contact with ukmail as i feel there is something wrong but no one would listen. So only now they have tried to get in contact with them when they are closed - Well done 02 - NOT

Before i have chase the order in the morning so they can get in contact with uk mail- has anyone else experienced any thing of this nature recently. I do know that they have changed from DPD to ukmail which i think is a backwards move.

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

Anonymous
Not applicable

Usually orders placed before 10pm are guaranteed next day but as you ordered at 11pm then it should be tomorrow. Call customer service as I previously advised to make sure it’s on its way 

Message 11 of 13

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 148759 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28439 Solutions
As I said half an hour ago
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 12 of 13

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Good morning @Android, and welcome to the forum! It'd be fantastic if you could come back and let us know how your delivery is going, and how you like your new device once received slight_smile

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 13 of 13