Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Missold to lesser contract

Avoid o2 - missold contract from lease phone to lesser plan and not fully told can't cool off and revert back. Disgusted. Better plans available with Vodaphone and 3. Retention team rubbish and just peddled a script. Not interested in customer just a...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

missing gift

WELL WHEN I TOOK OUT A NEW SIM ONLY DEAL ABOUT 2MONTHS AGO I WAS A LOYAL CUSTOMER BEEN WITH THEM FOR OVER 25YEARS SO I THOUGHT I WOULD LIKE TO GET SOMETHING BACK SO I SPOKE WITH HIM AND HE AGREED TO IT IF ONLY IF I TOOK OUT THE NEW 12MTH CONTRACK I L...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Discussions about O2 and age verification

Just received a text from TPTB saying I need to confirm I'm over 18 to view adult material. Until then, it'll remain blocked on my phone. I don't have a credit card so I'll need to do this in store. Just wondering, I have no particular desire to view...

• 239 replies
  • 0 kudos

User Unfriendly O2

I recently had to change my bank details and there for change my details on this site. However, when I first tried it the site couldn't reckionise the first line of my address. I had to phone O2 up to get this sorted out. And now the problems continu...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Deposit Refund

Hello. I did a contract with O2 in December. I paid 200 pounds for deposit and I ask to O2 for refund this deposit on 14 April. Today 05/05/17 I still waiting for my deposit back.They told me it will appear in my bank account in 10 working days and 1...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 075378 number range

Hi. Could anyone confirm if numbers Starting 075378 (originating from the 3 network) are included in bundled minutes on o2 payandgo /contracts or charged extra /separately

• 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

'Contacting us'

How long are you supposed to wait for a person online to speak to you. I have been online now for some time and no one as yet has answered, or in fact nothing is happening at all. Any ideas?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 fraud department number

Hi all other O2 users,I have just received my monthly bill to find that I have been charged by O2 to contact their fraud department on the number given to me because it is an 084 number. I have just organised a refund but it is outrageous that O2 giv...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Galaxy S8 advert

If you haven't already, check out this Galaxy S8 advert that's currently airing in the UKhttps://youtu.be/mKSVpOwB_jUI think it's brilliant! Probably one the best phone based adverts I've ever seen. What do you guys think?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos