cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 Insure Premier

Anonymous
Not applicable

Dear O2, being a customer of yours for many years and after giving you thousands of pounds over that period please do not ignore this post. There is nothing offensive in this post, it doesn't name any individuals, it doesn't break any forum rules or posting guidelines. All it does is highlight incompetence on O2s part. Yeah - not great hey, but we all live and learn by our mistakes. All feedback is good right ? Please take note. Learn from it. Try and rectify it by all means.

I've been trying to deal with O2 Insurance and they are an absolute shower of charlatans, it does make me wonder what I've been paying 12.50 a month for, for the last few years. I've been without a phone for 3 months now. When I complained to O2 they said they'd reply within 5 days. Yeah right. That hasn't happened has it O2 !! The third party supplier of the Insurance said they would investigate and come back to me within 8 weeks !! Absolute shambles and the worst customer service I've experienced in my 44 years on this planet so far. (And I deal with third party suppliers and tech companies on a daily basis interfacing with customers. I'd have lost my job if I'd have acted like this). Here's hoping you don't end up in world of pain like I have.

[personal information removed. This is personal information, a link to a text webpage where you display personal information]  

Message 6 of 14
13 REPLIES 13

MercedesS
  • 1192 Posts
  • 17 Topics
  • 18 Solutions

Hello @Anonymous,

Please answer our private message so O2 can call you and help you fix your problem. Thanks!

Get involved! If a post answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution”.If you are new to the community, please read How to use the community
Message 11 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have, why are you adding more posts into this thread from older deleted posts, are you trying to make me look like an idiot after questioning my mental health status. You can see the dates on the posts that you are adding - they all appear before my post this morning. This really isn't a very bright move on your part, trying to plant misinformation. Cripes. All I wanted was a phone and a place to share my experience of O2 customer service. I didn't come here to get into a fight with a bunch of O2 fanboys.

Message 12 of 14

MercedesS
  • 1192 Posts
  • 17 Topics
  • 18 Solutions

Sorry @Anonymous, 

We are sorry to see how upset you are. Please answer our Private messages if you want our help thumbsup

We don't know what else we can do to help you disappointed_relieved

Get involved! If a post answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution”.If you are new to the community, please read How to use the community
Message 13 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable

Err.... tap tap.... is this thing on ??

Really ??!! Are you a real person or a bot ??

Message 14 of 14