Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 Announce iPhone 4 handset prices per tariff

Anonymous
Not applicable
23 REPLIES 23

Anonymous
Not applicable
why can't I for example buy a sim-only contract on O2 now which has unlimited data usage and then just transfer from normal sim to micro sim when the iphone comes out....

As I understand it O2 will keep unlimited data package open for customer until the 23th right?
Message 21 of 24

Anonymous
Not applicable
[
I prefer the advice of people who are testing models continually with a much greater insight than I have.

How do you know they have?

Stuart,

Give me some credibility! As an intelligent adult I think I can safely determine whether somebody knows their stuff or not. Additionally, if more than one credible reviewer identifies an issue then for sure I want to know about it.

I am not about to get involved in a "but how do you know" discussion with you.

The point I made is that I would not spend £1200 on a new, untried handset. I will let the those that are prepared to kill their Granny to get one first, tell me how good it is. What is for sure, whenever one of these things come out, theft and robbery soars.

Personally, it is just a phone. If it was a new Ducati Multistrada then I could see the point of getting excited.
Message 22 of 24

Anonymous
Not applicable
I fancy a nice casserole over the weekend with large dumplings grin
unfortunately despite the desire being a very good handset with a top spec processor in the snapdragon, I do feel it lacks any true identity, the keyboard doesn't work very well the phone does however have some really nice touches most of which have been implemented from the iPhone.
So with all the new android phones doing so well will this really put a dent in Apples armour as there are loads more dumplings like me to join the fan boy brigade. grin

But I cannot wait till launch day , anyone want to buy a desire grin
Message 23 of 24

Anonymous
Not applicable
[
I prefer the advice of people who are testing models continually with a much greater insight than I have.

How do you know they have?

Stuart,
Give me some credibility! As an intelligent adult I think I can safely determine whether somebody knows their stuff or not. Additionally, if more than one credible reviewer identifies an issue then for sure I want to know about it.
I am not about to get involved in a "but how do you know" discussion with you.

Fair enough. As an intelligent adult, I prefer to read facts about a product and make up my own mind rather than be influenced by other people's opinions.

Personally, it is just a phone. If it was a new Ducati Multistrada then I could see the point of getting excited.

If that's what floats your boat...
Message 24 of 24