Did you mean: 

Number Porting problem

Foyzur
Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

i am having great trouble..

i had ported my number from three to O2 on 22 January.. my number three is deactivate as soon i used the pac code.

but in O2 i still not got my Old number.. 

its still on temporary number.

i am using PaYG sim.

i called customer service they saying the number and the pac code locked.. so i need to contact Three.. but three says number gone from their system they cant do anything..

now please someone help me.. my number is deactivated since 7day and i cant use my secure apps Ex: bank apps etc

Message 1 of 21
20 REPLIES 20

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 146972 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28263 Solutions

@Foyzur 

We’re just customers like you but it sounds like you’ll need someone to access your account which can’t be done from here. If you message O2 on Facebook (https://o2uk.co/O2CFB) , Twitter (https://o2uk.co/O2CTW) or Instagram (https://o2uk.co/O2CIG) , they should be able to help you with this
Thanks

Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

Guide: Migration & porting into O2  

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 21

Foyzur
  • 9 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

i texted them on facebook. they said they will reply.. but still no reply

Message 3 of 21

MI5
  • 146972 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28263 Solutions

@Foyzur 

Nothing more we can do here, sorry.

Message again or keep calling until you get someone to help.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 4 of 21

samstander
  • 32 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

It should take no more than 2 working days. Should be done by now. When I transferred from Vodafone to o2, it took less than 2 days and was smooth process. 

Message 5 of 21

Foyzur
  • 9 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

but it still not transfered yet.. i can't access my old number.. its out of service.. the o2 customer service say my pac code and my number locked.. how its locked? they saying to me to ask three to give pac code again.. but its not possible 

Message 6 of 21

Oxonian
Level 31: Resolver
  • 7588 Posts
  • 143 Topics
  • 25 Solutions

@Foyzur 

O2's social media team are well thought of, so I suggest that you try contacting them. Details have been given to you above by @MI5 and can also be found in :-

Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

Message 7 of 21

MI5
  • 146972 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28263 Solutions

Also given above

Message 8 of 21

samstander
  • 32 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

ouch, you might end up losing your number.

Message 9 of 21

Foyzur
  • 9 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

oh no.. why.. why they are so bad at this 

.. my number is not on Three network.. also its disconnected from network..

they are not helping me..

i had called them over 40times..

always they say they submitted form it will work in 2 days..

its 15days now..

my pac code getting expire at 15 Feb..

this is so bad.. i cant access my bank..

is there anyone who can help me..

i am in big trouble😭😭😭😭

Message 10 of 21