Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

How has O2 turned in a terrible business

After three hours on the phone with O2 today, just trying to upgrade early, being lied to about them waiving the remaining balance on the account, being promised a call back from a manager, I doubt I'll ever get that call back. I'm honestly so angry ...

Laura43 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

One ui 4

So I updated to this yesterday. A few improvements due to changes in the android ui. Pallete matching in icons when desktop images are changed. So if you use a sea scene for example. Colours should be complimented elsewhere in the interface . Battery...

anticpated by Level 30: Meditator
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thank you Guru Toby!

I would like to say thank you to Guru Toby, an O2 pay as you go telephone agent. This may come as a surprise since I originally requested for a feedback link which I have just completed but only partially since most of my feedback was based on the se...

2A by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 1 kudos

Don't no if this goes here

Hi I've managed to delete my email address of my phone and can't remember my password either been trying all night can some one help me who do I contact to tell them I've got a new email account thank you

Pipstop78 by Level 10: Inspirational
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thanks

Want to thank Sam and Alison with their advice and help when I took out a new contract with o2. Hope this goes back to them and their managers.

Bernie1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Positive feedback

Just called customer service about my deposit refund. Claudine was very nice on the phone and had it processed nice and quickly for me.Thanks again Claudine you deserve a pat on the back

Dyl by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 2 kudos

Apple Airpods 🎧

I purchased my first ever set of Airpods (2nd gen) today and I have to say the sound is exceptional! Was just wondering what the 02 community think of them?, has anyone tried the new Airpod 3’s yet?

J9el by Level 9: Fired up
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Poor customer service

As a O2 customer for over a decade I find the following appalling: 1) 30 minute wait to speak to someone yet if you pretend to be a new customer the phone is answered almost immediately 2) Data that I do not use is not carried over monthly, run out y...

Rw17 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Credit file

Hello, I am having an issue with getting a response from 02 credit file team and really unhappy with this due to an error on 02 part which has been eating away at my credit score for 2 years. The 02 account states opened and closed in 2019 (decided a...

Ange11 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos