Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

RAM?

May I ask why O2 seemingly refuse to list RAM for the phones they sell? This is really annoying for brands that offer multiple spec version.

Matt1971 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Which Device?

Im due to reupgrade since O2 messed up my upgrade but thinking of changing my phone. Should I go for the Oppo Find X3 Pro or the Sony Xperia 1 iii? Advice from anyone who has these devices would be great.

Rbarkley82 by Level 4: Observant
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Don't use Hermes please!!!

Hermes is a giant meme online for a good reason. I appreciate o2 offers and had guinness "delivered" over a 7ft wall onto concrete, luckily avoiding some plants. They also claim damaged goods are the sender's responsibility. This is common sense, any...

Upgrading online

Do not attempt to upgrade online as it's a gamble and you are unlikely to get the phone/package that you want. Called o2 and the guy said the online system is terrible. Upgraded my daughter's phone but because I went back and edited the tariff it def...

As of recent...

I upgraded my handset and contract to a Samsung galaxy s21 ultra 256gb, had both my broadband doubled in speed and data allowance also. Then I took the 6 month offer from o2 to get Disney plus which I find is more watchable on my TV as the app gives ...

anticpated by Level 30: Meditator
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 demise

Virgin Media have no plans to put lay cable in our street, I've registered my interest each year for over 10 years since it was instaledl in streets either side of my property.Bear in mind VM only have 57% UK coverage, this merger is biased to VM wit...

saabw1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos