cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nokia 3310

Anonymous
Not applicable

Couldn’t resist.... £10 in store then add £15 top up...

and I’m back with O2!

I find O2 contract prices extortionate but the PAYG phones seem to be cheap as chips. The Doro Primo was being sold for £1.99 with a £10 top up last year. Cheers O2

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

and I’m back with O2!

I find O2 contract prices extortionate but the PAYG phones seem to be cheap as chips. The Doro Primo was being sold for £1.99 with a £10 top up last year. Cheers O2

@Anonymous it's good to have you back with O2 & posting on the community smiling

Message 2 of 11

Cleoriff
  • 122922 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

@AnonymousSo pleased you are happy with your new phone and deal. wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

and I’m back with O2!

@Anonymous it's good to have you back with O2 & posting on the community smiling

Yeah it’s weird how things happen. My return to the forum after a pretty rotten few months has coincided with a new phone.

and thanks for the mentions @Anonymous & @Cleoriff 🙂

Message 4 of 11

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93229 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions

This community has seen me through some really dark times @Anonymous. So however you are feeling, people do care here. and importantly, they do notice when you aren't around and also get a 6th sense of how you are feeling by the way and tone of your posts. If you are in a dark place you are sure to smile at some of the elderly patients on here.

Message 5 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jonsie wrote:

This community has seen me through some really dark times @Anonymous. So however you are feeling, people do care here. and importantly, they do notice when you aren't around and also get a 6th sense of how you are feeling by the way and tone of your posts. If you are in a dark place you are sure to smile at some of the elderly patients on here.

@Anonymous the words from @jonsie are spot-on ... & ... yes, I'm one of the older ones on here who do need help & the caring people here do notice when eg I'm not properly taking my medication or eg over-posting is a sign all is not well in Wispa's World ... but generally I'm a Happy Bunny & try to go with the flow ... always here for a pm from you @Anonymous ... you were born a Yorkshireman? smiling

Message 6 of 11

Cleoriff
  • 122922 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

"you are sure to smile at some of the elderly patients on here."

@jonsieElderly 'patients'....what a blumming cheek. Particularly when everyone knows I am only 37.

So that must be OK...you weren't talking about me joy

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 7 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

So long story.. trying to cut it short..

when I left O2 I took my number with me and on returning to O2 never brought the number with me, had a new number a few months back, but this meant that I couldn’t change any details on my O2 forum account. (Bummer) I rang customer services who basically fobbed me off..

but I went into the Mansfield store and spoke to Brad. He was on the phone, going round in circles with CS for over an hour. (The queues were building but he wasn’t phased & the manager didn’t blink either!) He tried numerous different avenues but none worked. We have been emailing back and forth since Saturday and today.. bizarrely enough.. I have the old number back which now gives me the ability to change my details!

Quite how they’ve retrieved my number from nothingness (it was inactive) is beyond me.

Phone CS might be abysmal but the store staff are top notch!

So if this can be passed on please

note to self if you don’t keep the sim.. keep the sim number safe (never going to happen)

Message 8 of 11

Cleoriff
  • 122922 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

A big shout out to Brad @Anonymous

An advisor who apparentyl goes above and beyond the call of duty. There should be a Brad in every store.

I know either @Marjo @Martin-O2 or @EmilieT will feed this back for you....

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 9 of 11

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Great stuff @Anonymous! I'm really pleased that Brad was able to sort this out for you! We'll pass on your feedback to the Store in question. smiling

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 10 of 11