Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New threads

Beenherebefore
Level 32: Blockbuster         
  • 5063 Posts
  • 113 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

More and more I'm seeing threads marked as new when they are several days old and I know that I have already read them.

I presume that somebody has decided that some threads are located in the wrong section of the Community.

Surely if threads are being moved to different sections it shouldn't trigger a new thread indicator ?

For example :

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Pay-Monthly-and-Pay-Go/Returned-upgraded-phone/m-p/1064321

"My life is a facsimile of a sham"
Message 1 of 57
56 REPLIES 56

Beenherebefore
Level 32: Blockbuster         
  • 5063 Posts
  • 113 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

I can only admire your persistence.......I'd have given up long ago Crazy

"My life is a facsimile of a sham"
Message 51 of 57

Cleoriff
  • 122949 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7470 Solutions

It is frustrating for us though @MercedesS. Reported in February when lithium updated website. Told it was a bug and being fixed. That info repeated when we asked again In March. Then nothing....and still not fixed in August. . ....Best of luck getting it sorted...Smiley Frustrated

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 52 of 57

MercedesS
  • 1192 Posts
  • 17 Topics
  • 18 Solutions

So think about us! CrazyDestroy but... a new update is coming! 

Get involved! If a post answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution”.If you are new to the community, please read How to use the community
Message 53 of 57

MercedesS
  • 1192 Posts
  • 17 Topics
  • 18 Solutions

Hello guys

Lithium has come back to us and looks like they have implemented your idea of changing how the "unread Post" page is displayed.

[In my personal opinion, the page was working just fine but... here we go! Your suggestions ready to be pushed! Good Idea]

This bug has been fixed in a future version of our product. Upgrade notifications will be sent out once it is ready for release. We will keep you updated until we have verified the issue has been resolved after your upgrade.

Get involved! If a post answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution”.If you are new to the community, please read How to use the community
Message 54 of 57

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144409 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27678 Solutions
We await the push wink
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 55 of 57

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93248 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6980 Solutions
Message 56 of 57

MercedesS
  • 1192 Posts
  • 17 Topics
  • 18 Solutions

me too upside_down

Message 57 of 57