Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Network Status Alerts

Projectionist
Level 12: Nimble
  • 275 Posts
  • 18 Topics
  • 8 Solutions

Just had a multi-day O2 equipment upgrade in the cell that covers my home and workplace, resulting in temporary degradation of signal level (non-existent to 2 bars). No complaints here, these things need to be done....

However, thanks to https://status.o2.co.uk/  and the very useful "My Network (Beta)" at least I knew about it in advance, and was kept updated, rather than left wondering what the hell was going on.

I would encouraged others to register for this - look for the button below on https://status.o2.co.uk/ 

mynetworkbeta.jpg

Using Pixel 4 ( O2 + 1pMobile) , Samsung E1182 ( geosim + dtac)
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122363 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Thaks for the info @Projectionist  wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 4

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92919 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

I've had texts previously without registering when they have been working on a local mast. This is without reporting a problem and when I've had no disruption in service. I did register my number and postcode around five years ago when I did report an issue though.

Message 3 of 4

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Good to know you find this useful @Projectionist and @jonsie smiley

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 4 of 4