Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My order has been returned to sender

Sailormoon
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I order a phone, as far as I’m aware everything went through fine. I’ve had all my contract details sent to me as complete. The order was out for delivery and the courier advised o2 have requested the device be sent back and to contact them for further information. I’ve contacted them numerous times and no one is able to give me any information but to wait for a specific department (which they won’t name) to contact me. I haven’t been contacted nor have I received any emails detailing the issue.. the only thing I can conclude is there is an issue with my credit, however, nothing indicates that as the direct debit has been set up as of today (notified by my bank) but the order was placed 4 days ago.
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Sailormoon 

I'll ask @O2Daniel to help

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 9

Sailormoon
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
THANK YOU!
Message 3 of 9

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
No worries......
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 4 of 9

O2Daniel
  • 67 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

Thank you for the tag @MI5, i'm going to get one of my coleagues to have a quick look into this for you @Sailormoon

@Thomaso1 could you take a look into this for me please.

signature
Message 5 of 9

Thomaso1
  • 49 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Thanks @O2Daniel. I will Private message you now @Sailormoon and see what I can do 

signature
Message 6 of 9

O2Lisa
Former Staff
  • 996 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 32 Solutions

Morning @Sailormoon, I'm just going to message you privately to make sure everything is sorted for you smiling

My working hours are Monday - Thursday 08:00 - 18:00
Any messages sent outside these time will be responded to on my return.
Thanks slight_smile

signature
Girl in a jacket
Message 7 of 9

Boosta76
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
My order has been returned to sender for some reason I watched it on o2 tracking app it arrived at the final depot the it was returned now it's saying it's being delivered in a couple of days is there a problem or will it be delivered.
Message 8 of 9

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Boosta76 

You'll need to call customer service to check that. 

Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

Currently using:
Message 9 of 9