Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Network Down

How comes I dont get network, when we pay our bills on time.I need full refund,Please fix the problem and get back to me on [removed].Thanks

Nish by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

still no data

been a o2 customer for like over 7 years.. and all they keep having is technical issues.. been all day without data and just got signal.. it's completely appalling that they keep having these issues.. I honestly can not wait until my contract is up s...

sabrina91 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

No signal

This is absolutely rubbish. Always have problems with 02 but nothing this bad! I am currently 37weeks pregnant and the fear of going out and not even being able to make a call scares me. You need to fix this problem or at least put information up so ...

Jenna6 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Compensation

Will we be compensated for this network failure?

Ross by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Mast not Working

Phone has mostly been displaying 'no service' since the end of October. Network checker says a phone mast in my area isn't working...how long does it take to fix a mast. Strange thing is that my colleagues who use the same network have no issues at a...

Network

Couldn’t you at least send us an SMS or Email to inform us the network is down, after I traveled 1 hour to get to my work area I found out that I don’t have internet that was the last thing to worry about and yet it happened now all my colleagues are...

Mido by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

3G

Hello, I recently got a new SIM card and my phone wnt connect to 3G all of a sudden. Any ideas?

carla by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos