Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Impossible

All I wanted to do was buy a 20gb pay monthly SIM online. After over an hour of failed sales processes, different browsers, devices and (very helpful) live chat, just couldnt make it work, so in desperation asked for sales number to complete order ov...

Jerry by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

O2 staff compliment - how to?

I had a great experience with a member of staff at an o2 shop last week and I was wondering how I go about making a compliment as the email support no longer exists. Any help would be appreciated!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 10 replies
  • 3 kudos

118 service price caps

https://www.ofcom.org.uk/about-ofcom/latest/features-and-news/new-price-cap-on-118-numbers I note from the link o2 were the cheapest! For a 60 second call buy a margin from the most expensive

adamtemp64 by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Irony

I just received a text from O2 saying they tried to call about upgrading but couldn't get through and I should arrange another time to talk to them. Well, one of the few nice features about most spam is that it organises itself. I don't have to put m...

Oh2joy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tv interference

Every time I switch on the tv I get bad interference across the screen if I am using my mobile internet. Can anyone help? Is there a conflict on frequency bands?

Huawei P20 Pro

Upgraded today to the Huawei P20 pro. The £200 off the device plan is great so that when I want to upgrade again I've less to pay off.Also get to claim the free tablet.Very good phone and considering I've switched from iPhone after many years I am pl...

MrFrenzy by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Well done O2 Customer Services

I just want to give thanks to Elizabeth from O2 CS(I prefer to speak to someone rather than upgrade my Sim only online).Rang at 8.42am. Connected in 3 minutes. Spoke to Elizabeth. The only problem we had was the O2 systems were slow to load and she c...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 3 replies
  • 3 kudos

Not been given any delivery date for new iPad Pro?

So I ordered a new iPad Pro 12.9 on the 9th November and paid the upfront cost and everything went through..but I’ve never been given even a rough date? Not even a courtesy update that it will be this many weeks longer, absolutely nothing.personally ...