Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

• 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

poor signal at Ealing Broadway station

It’s used by 1000s or more like 100s of 1000s of commuters every day. It’s on the new Crossrail .And all GWR customers pass through it on their journeys to the West.Every day my signal drops to EDGE.Wasn’t that in the last millennium?Surely you can s...

sigreen by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! text message from 88222

Hi,I am receiving text messages from 88222 which are costing me £1.25 each time they come through, normally in threes ! does anyone know how to stop these?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 recycle scam!!!

I did the 02 refresh and upgraded my iPhone 7 last week. I went ahead with accepting £175 for my phone via the o2 recycle at the same time as upgrading my contract. I received the packaging and it was flimsy so added some secure bubble wrap and cloth...

Liz4paris by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

mobile phone

Hi everyoneI am looking to buy a basic Nokia mobile phone but something which works fast and can handle speed as in lots of text messages and calls for constant use. Does anyone know?

b4u2 by Level 8: Talented
  • 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bad network

I have tried not to be hard on Customer service People it’s not there fault but I have not had any good network from 21/10/18 to the 03/12/18 and still bad network saying a mask is down just shocking Service 999 calls is a problem everything just Dis...

Rico68 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Reward Nominations - November 2018

Hey everyone, Each month we ask the community to nominate piece of forum content that made a great contribution to the community. The focus is on guides, reviews, product testing and walkthroughs! The nominated member then gets a bump in the communit...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Impossible

All I wanted to do was buy a 20gb pay monthly SIM online. After over an hour of failed sales processes, different browsers, devices and (very helpful) live chat, just couldnt make it work, so in desperation asked for sales number to complete order ov...

Jerry by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

O2 staff compliment - how to?

I had a great experience with a member of staff at an o2 shop last week and I was wondering how I go about making a compliment as the email support no longer exists. Any help would be appreciated!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 10 replies
  • 3 kudos