Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unlock code speedy success story!

So i finally got my S9+ on Saturday, but it was locked to o2. There was a bit of faff trying to get the SIM registered on Sunday/Monday but yesterday at 1036 I asked customer services (by phone) to unlock the phone. I was on the phone for less than 3...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Positive Feedback

I visited an o2 shop in Manchester to upgrade my daughters phone and I couldn’t have been happier with the service. A young lad named Daniel, who said he was there temporary as he works at another store and was in training, helped me and my daughter ...

Suspected Fraud - unwanted phone upgrade

I just wanted to flag this suspected fraud which happened to me last week: I am an O2 customer and this week was contacted by O2 to say that my phone and contract were being upgraded even though I had not requested this. An unordered brand new iPhone...

MMuir1234 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 2 kudos

Your experience with O2 Stores

Hi everyone,O2 always welcomes customer feedback on its products and services, as we want to know what aspects are going well and also what you think could be improved and how. There's a lot of feedback on Customer Service here on the community that ...

O2 Store
Marjo by Former Staff
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos