Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Network App

Junior
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 75 Posts
  • 12 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi. Does anyone know the email address that I can use to send feedback about the My Network App to please? Thanks.
Message 1 of 27
26 REPLIES 26

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hi @Junior

O2 haven't got an email address sorry.

You can only contact them through customer services https://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

However, if it's a specific problem you have with the app then maybe one of our community managers could help? @Marjo @Martin-O2 @EmilieT

Or even we could advise if you explain a little more about the feedback you wish to give?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 27

Anonymous
Not applicable
Can you use the report function within the app itself
Message 3 of 27

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hi @Junior, we'd love to pass on any feedback you have about the App!

I saw you shared some comments already here about the location issue - did you ahve anything else to report or was this the feedback you had in mind? Also after you click on the compass does it stay at the correct location or change back to the wrong one? And if you don't mind me asking, have you already tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app? 

Let us know if you've got anything else to pass on slight_smile

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 4 of 27

Junior
  • 75 Posts
  • 12 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi @EmilieT thank you. 

I wasn't sure if anyone had seen my comment on the old post.  Yes that's what I wanted to report.  I have unisntalled and re-installed but it has made no difference.  Whe I click the compass it does take me the map to the current location but never when I load the app. 

Thanks

JT

Message 5 of 27

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

@Junior Thanks a lot for coming back to me and sharing some more info. It's the first time I hear of this so I'll make sure to pass it on, and if you've got anything else you'd like to report or share your thoughts on let us know! slight_smile

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!

signature

Message 6 of 27

Junior
  • 75 Posts
  • 12 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi,

the my network app isn’t working - every time I try to do a coverage status Status not foundcheck I get the attached error message saying ‘Sorry we could not find the status’. 

Message 7 of 27

Anonymous
Not applicable
Have you reported the issue via the report button?
Message 8 of 27

Junior
  • 75 Posts
  • 12 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
@Anonymous - no because that’s to report a network issue but it’s the app.

@EmilieT - please can you report this to the app developers ? It’s doing it all over the map and not in just one place. Thanks
Message 9 of 27

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

@Junior I'm sorry to hear you're having some more difficulties with the app - we've not heard any other reports on this, have you tried uninstalling/reinstalling it, turning the phone on/off, or any other initial troubleshooting like that already? If you have and it's still giving you the same error, of course I'll feed this back to the team slight_smile

signature

Message 10 of 27